In accordance with our duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act etc., and in fulfilling our obligations to our staff, visitors and clients who may be affected by our activities, Perfect Day Weddings & Events Ltd has the following Health & Safety policy statement.
Perfect Day regards Health and Safety as prime importance in the pursuit of our mission and will ensure that, within the overall resources of the Company, appropriate provision is made to enable the Company to fulfil its Health and Safety obligations. The Company and Director have executive responsibility for Health and will undertake to discharge its statutory duties, so far as is reasonably practicable, by:
– Developing and maintaining a pro-active safety culture within the Company
– Complying fully with all health, safety legislation and being pro-active in the prevention of injury, illness, ill-health, damage and loss arising from Company activities
– providing and maintaining vehicles, catering equipment, safety equipment as well as systems of work that are safe and without risks to health
– Making arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling and storage of catering articles and substances, as well as the vehicles that transport people, articles and substances
– Providing such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure the Health and Safety at work of staff and visitors
– Maintaining any place of work under College control in a condition that is safe and without risks to health and to provide and maintain suitable and safe means of access and egress
– Providing and maintaining a working environment for staff and students that is safe and without risks to health and is adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for their welfare
– Establishing and maintaining safe working procedures and codes of practice for staff
– Providing such protective equipment as is necessary for the Health and Safety at work of staff, clients and visitors
– Monitoring the effectiveness of Health and Safety provisions within the Company and seeking continuous improvement. All staff, contractors and other visitors are required to co-operate in achieving the aims and objectives of the Health and Safety Policy and to recognise their own responsibilities not to:
• Place themselves or any other person at risk
• Intentionally damage or misuse anything provided for health, safety and welfare reasons. Failure to comply with these duties may result in disciplinary
The Company encourages staff to make suggestions for the improvement of Health and Safety within the Company, through the Director, manager, and/or supervisors.
The Health and Safety Policy will be reviewed regularly and whenever changes in circumstances or legislation dictate.